Inbound marketing is the newest thing nowadays. Our traditional forms of outbound marketing have become very expensive with advertising in media and magazines. Inbound marketing is a new species spawned by the onset of the internet and includes things such as free tools, search engine optimizations, blogs, trials, social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube exclusively using viral video.
Inbound marketing focuses mainly in gaining sales by attracting consumers and this is done by:
- Giving the consumers they want at no cost
- This is followed by relationship building that includes giving more than they want at the same price.
- Acquiring permission from them to be interrupted time to time by snail mail or email announcing additional information or special offers about the products or services they need.
The net result is you can create a loyal community informing their circle about you and your community will grow bigger and loyal ensuring potential revenue. Here are few things ensuring inbound marketing reaches sky, the limit and does not sabotage your follow up efforts.
- Make sure of valid email addresses on all forms. Demo access, content or other offers should be emailed to the given address after the form.
- Create a nurturing campaign lead to encourage engagements. Offer free contents or trial and then follow up with another form with information and for further details they can look into your website. This will bring more traffic, leads and sales
- Sift forms as a process taking into consideration the inaccuracies. Mark inbound leads so that it helps in knowing inbound conversion results.
- You can ask your Telesales team to follow up the lead nurturing programs and also demo requests as they have all chances to turn as potential customers.
- Build buyer profiles for companies filling forms and visiting. However, ensure you work in harmony.
Inbound marketing offers diverse ways of approach to get loads of leads and sales, marking sky is the limit.